Stay with us if you change jobs

No matter what kind of work you might be doing in your new workplace, you can keep your super with us.

If your new employer already pays super into LUCRF Super for other people, all you need is your LUCRF Super member number. If you don’t know your member number, call us to get your details on 1300 130 780.

If your new employer is not already paying into LUCRF Super, they’ll ask for a Choice of Super form.

Download the Choice of Super form

Some employers will also ask for to see a Notice of Compliance letter from us. To make it easy, we’ve included that information on page two of the form.

What if my new employer has given me an ATO Standard Form?

Simple. You’ll just need to include details of your LUCRF Super account on the form and give them a Notice of Compliance letter to confirm LUCRF Super is able to accept your employer’s contributions.

Download a Notice of Compliance letter

The information below might be helpful when you complete a standard choice form:

Fund nameLUCRF Super
Phone1300 130 780

Combine your super into one fund

If you’ve changed employers, you may have super in more than one fund and each of those funds will be charging you fees. To stop your super from leaking, why not combine all of your hard earned super into just one account?

Learn how to rollover

One more thing.

Before combining your super, if you have any insurance with your previous super fund, check to see how it will be affected. You might also want to check whether any fees or charges will apply on your rollout.

Got a question?

Call us on 1300 130 780 and ask to speak to one of our financial advisers.