Search for your lost super

I lost track of my super years ago. How can I find it? 

If you have ever changed your name, address, or your job, it’s possible that you have hard-earned super in forgotten or closed accounts. 

So how do I find it?

We can help.

Simply choose an option from the list below that works for you.

  1. Call us on 1300 130 780. We will ask you for your tax file number and your consent to search the Australian Tax Office database on your behalf. We may be able to start consolidating your super while you wait.
  2. Print, fill out and send this form to us at PO Box 211, North Melbourne, VIC, 3051 or email it to, or
  3. Contact us on our mobile app, Members Online or via with a brief explanation. We'll call you back.

Rollover your super

Rolling your superannuation into LUCRF Super could give your balance (and retirement) the boost you deserve. Find out how to consolidate