How LUCRF Super handles complaints

The Trustee takes complaints seriously and has a formal procedure for handling your enquiries and complaints fairly and confidentially.

You can make a complaint by telephone, in person or in writing.  We will endeavour to deal with your complaints as promptly as possible and certainly within the 90 days as required by Government Legislation.  On completing its investigation the Trustee will write to you explaining findings to concerns raised and look to find a satisfactory resolution where appropriate.

To lodge a formal complaint simply call 1800 130 780 or if you wish to make a written complaint to the Trustee please address your correspondence to The Complaints Officer at:

PO Box 211

Or email to

To assist, please include details of your full name, current address and where appropriate your membership reference number

What if I am not satisfied with LUCRF Super’s handling of my complaint?

If after receiving the Trustee’s reply you are not satisfied with the response or how your complaint has been handled or you have not received a reply within 90 days  you may be able to refer your complaint to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) or the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

The SCT is an independent body established by the Federal Government to help resolve certain complaints and disputes between members (or beneficiaries) and Fund Trustees.  The SCT will shortly be replaced by AFCA on 1 November 2018.

Superannuation complaints will only be accepted and dealt with by the SCT until 31 October 2018.  If you intend lodging your complaint from 1 November 2018, you will need to lodge your complaint with AFCA.

To find out how to put forward your complaint with the SCT or AFCA or if they can handle your complaint you can contact them on:

Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
Locked Bag 3050
Phone: 1300 884 114
Fax: (03) 8635 5588
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone: 1800 931 678